Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesdays With Dorie: Translucent Maple Tuiles

Do you have baking plans? A list of recipes that you've been meaning to try? If so, you'll want to add this recipe to the very top of your list. I promise, those other recipes can wait - but this one can't.

It's this week's Tuesdays With Dorie recipe, Translucent Maple Tuiles. These cookies are amazing, addictive, and best of all, they're easy to make. I made a half-batch, and good thing, because we ate them all within a few hours. Sweet, crunchy, and packed with maple flavour.

The recipe was chosen by Clivia of Bubie's Little Baker. Thanks Clivia! Visit her blog for the recipe.


Clivia December 8, 2010 at 6:17:00 AM EST  

I'm glad you liked the tuiles. Thanks for baking along with me this week!

Karen December 19, 2010 at 12:35:00 AM EST  

Glad these turned out so well! I can't wait to make them.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP